Pokemon: Ultimate Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My future team ATM

4 posters

Go down

My future team ATM Empty My future team ATM

Post by houndy Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:29 am

Sableye

I am not sure what to do with Sableye atm to be honest. I know it needs something. It is rocking the inflict poison and stall for as long as possible but it only lasts for so long. It is sashed btw.

Togekiss

Toge isn't to bad. In matches vs. everyone else then it doesn't really cut it but I'm sure I can use it for other battles. I am using super luck with razor claw.

Ninetales

Is the constant performer on my team. I am wondering though with heat wave, hp and qa what should its last move be to get good coverage.

Hippowdon

The Beast. It is unleashing hell, in its first real battle today is KO'd a few of SK's pokemon including Medicham who didnt even dent it. ATM it is doing everything I want it too, not sure if there will be any future changes.

Servine- SOON TO BE SERPERIOR

Has solarbeam that works well with drought for the easy KO's, its a bit weak and the rest of its move give it nothing else (growth, tackle and leech seed-half decent) I am waiting for it to evolve into Serperior before I change much. When it reaches lvl 62 it will be unleashing peversity and leaf storm carnage.

Dabu-

Dabu is the real staller in my team. With evo stone it is putting up great defenses which it wont be doing when it evolves. It is unleashing decent psycho shocks and hp, can set up reflect and can even recover, current ability is regen but when it evolves will probs be magic guard. Not sure if its move set will change all that much.

Porygon Z-

Am wondering will it be able to unleash its known ferocity in UT conditions, am going to wait for tri-attack before I expect anything great from it. Will be running adapt and either silk scarf or wise glasses.

houndy

Back to top Go down

My future team ATM Empty Re: My future team ATM

Post by Valo Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:49 am

houndy wrote:Sableye

I am not sure what to do with Sableye atm to be honest. I know it needs something. It is rocking the inflict poison and stall for as long as possible but it only lasts for so long. It is sashed btw.

Eh, definitely your weakest link. I wouldn't use it in your main team. It could be useful to have so let it come along slowly, but it is not preferred for a team of 6.

Togekiss

Toge isn't to bad. In matches vs. everyone else then it doesn't really cut it but I'm sure I can use it for other battles. I am using super luck with razor claw.

Do you prefer that to flinchhax? Fair enough if you do. Needs levels right now but it should be fine.

Ninetales

Is the constant performer on my team. I am wondering though with heat wave, hp and qa what should its last move be to get good coverage.

Flamethrower or Fire Blast over Heat Wave, and throw in SolarBeam (as long as you use Drought). Nasty Plot, Hidden Power, and Hypnosis are all options for the last two move slots. What is its item?

Hippowdon

The Beast. It is unleashing hell, in its first real battle today is KO'd a few of SK's pokemon including Medicham who didnt even dent it. ATM it is doing everything I want it too, not sure if there will be any future changes.

Extremely solid when I battled it and not much to change. I don't know it's moveset but it could be used to set up Stealth Rock and the phaze, heal easily and hit stuff with EQ. Ice Fang for Gliscors and other fliers if you want ahead of one of the other moves.

Servine- SOON TO BE SERPERIOR

Has solarbeam that works well with drought for the easy KO's, its a bit weak and the rest of its move give it nothing else (growth, tackle and leech seed-half decent) I am waiting for it to evolve into Serperior before I change much. When it reaches lvl 62 it will be unleashing peversity and leaf storm carnage.

Leaf Storm Serperior is obviously great, but what kind of set will you be running? All out attack with Hidden Power etc, or a SubSeed set that can also sweep? Your choice. It also has some useful moves such as Glare.

Dabu-

Dabu is the real staller in my team. With evo stone it is putting up great defenses which it wont be doing when it evolves. It is unleashing decent psycho shocks and hp, can set up reflect and can even recover, current ability is regen but when it evolves will probs be magic guard. Not sure if its move set will change all that much.

Reuniclus is such a bitch. Calm Mind sets with Recover, Psychic, and either Focus Blast or HP seem to work. Psychic or Psycho Shock is a preference and when you use one you'll be sure to want the other at times, and vice versa.

Porygon Z-

Am wondering will it be able to unleash its known ferocity in UT conditions, am going to wait for tri-attack before I expect anything great from it. Will be running adapt and either silk scarf or wise glasses.

We all know how potent Z is but I don't think it offers too much. Reuniclus is a bulkier special attacker whilst Ninetales has the sun behind her. Whether or not to trade this guy is up to you. It has potential but maybe not for your team.

Overall: Replace Sableye, consider removing a weather starter, and think about replacing Porygon-Z. Good luck.
Valo
Valo
Admin

https://putv.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniping Kingdra Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:12 pm

I'd say replace Hippowdon or Ninetales. Hippowdon more because of the SS damage, and the fact that only one on your team, being Hippowdon, willn't be hurt by it. And that Ninetales could rape with Drought and a Nasty Plot or two, along with the fire boost for an HP, maybe on Rank, and SolarBeam on Jarooda, that is all.

Sniping Kingdra

Back to top Go down

Post by Valo Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Sniping Kingdra wrote:I'd say replace Hippowdon or Ninetales. Hippowdon more because of the SS damage, and the fact that only one on your team, being Hippowdon, willn't be hurt by it. And that Ninetales could rape with Drought and a Nasty Plot or two, along with the fire boost for an HP, maybe on Rank, and SolarBeam on Jarooda, that is all.

tl;dr: He wants Hippowdon.
Valo
Valo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniping Kingdra Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 pm

That, and the fact that 4 of his members, (Reuniclus) will take damagae, And I also REALLY want Reuniclus

Sniping Kingdra

Back to top Go down

Post by SasukatandKitachi Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:24 pm

I agree that getting rid of it is best idea, so long as you don't trade it to Snipe, as that is one of the worst decisions you could make atm.

SasukatandKitachi

Back to top Go down

Post by Valo Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:29 pm

Sniping Kingdra wrote:That, and the fact that 4 of his members, (Reuniclus) will take damagae, And I also REALLY want Reuniclus

Make that three, seeing as Ninetales will set up its own weather. He has no out-and-out stallers so SS damage is just like a bit extra Life Orb recoil for sweepers.
Valo
Valo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum